Resource estimates for our main gold projects
- Source: Technical Report on the Wasamac Project, Rouyn-Noranda, Québec, Canada, Tudorel Ciuculescu, M.Sc., P.Geo.,October 25, 2017, Roscoe Postle Associates Inc.
- Source: Monarques prefeasibility study (January 19, 2018) and resource estimate (January 8, 2016)
- Source: NI 43-101 Mineral Resource estimate of the Fayolle Project, August 30, 2019, Alain Carrier, P.Geo., M.Sc., ofInnovExplo Inc.
- Source: NI 43-101 Technical Report on the McKenzie Break Project, April 17, 2018, Alain-Jean Beauregard, P.Geo., andDaniel Gaudreault, Eng., of Geologica Groupe-Conseil Inc. and Christian D’Amours, P.Geo., of GeoPointCom Inc.
- Source: NI 43-101 Technical Report on the Swanson Project, June 20, 2018, Christine Beausoleil, P.Geo., and AlainCarrier, P.Geo., M.Sc., of InnovExplo Inc.
- Source: NI 43-101 Technical Report on the Mineral Resource and Mineral Reserve Estimates of the Beaufor Mine as at September 30, 2017, Val-d’Or, Québec, Canada, Carl Pelletier, P. Geo. and Laurent Roy, Eng.
- Numbers may not add due to rounding.